We are excited to welcome our church family back into the sanctuary on Sundays at 10:00 am, starting June 6. This is an exciting time for our church as we move into a new era of offering in-person and digital worship opportunities for all members of our community. You will find all you will need to know for both worship opportunities below.
But before we get to those details, please know the most important element in all of this is you and meeting together, in person or online, for a time to worship—
• Planning to join us for worship in the sanctuary? Each Monday a new SignUp Genius will be available to register for the following Sunday’s worship service. Please register by noon on Saturday – Click the button below. Space will be limited by the social distancing requirements in our sanctuary.
• Worshiping with Andrew Chapel online? We want to know you’ve joined us! Please register your attendance each week.
Worship in the Sanctuary
• When you arrive, please stop by the Welcome Desk to pick up a worship bulletin and complete the UMC health acknowledgement verification.
• Ushers will be available to assist family groups with entering and exiting the service, please enter the building on the west (Narthex) side. Children are invited to stay with families during the service. A family room will be available for small children who would like to get up and move around.
• Masks that cover the nose and mouth will be worn by all participants during worship, however worship leaders may be unmasked during portions of the service with adequate distance as defined by the VAUMC.
• Let’s join one another in fellowship time outside following the service. Socially distanced, please.
• Please join us for fellowship on Zoom—we will continue our informal time following the service on Zoom at 11:00 am. Zoom fellowship instructions can be found here.
• Some other fun notes about joining us online: no masks are required in the comfort of your living room; we encourage families to sit together—no social distancing necessary; pets are encouraged to attend worship and singing is allowed—as loud as you like!
• The service premieres on Sunday mornings, but is available to everyone all week long.